Allows you to capture high-quality video with clear details even at night.
- Sony Exmor Sensor with high light sensitivity up to ISO 3200
- Video recording in Full HD 1080p
- Supports the latest generation of video technology on a wide dynamic range
- 3DNR technology for digital noise suppression of low-light recording
- Wide-angle wide-aperture glass lenses f1.8 providing 140 ° viewing angle
- Large 2.7 “display – View your recordings directly on the video recorder
- Sensitive G-sensor
- Automatically turn the device on and off
- Recording mode – Loop Recording
- Possibility of manually locking the files
Whether you travel by day or night, the IS220W will record everything that’s going on in the road with excellent quality.
Maintaining WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology ensures optimum exposure under all conditions. This is a key condition for brighter and more detailed recordings in the dark of the day.
Supported Digital Noise Reduction 3DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology ensures high quality recordings, especially in low light conditions.
Wide-angle lenses provide a 140 degree viewing angle without distorting the picture
The larger aperture ensures better camera performance in low ambient light.
Provide impressive image sharpness and prevent distortion.
View your video recordings directly on the video recorder. The wide-angle display has a 16: 9 aspect ratio.
If an accident occurs, the recorded file will be locked and the video recorder will not record other videos on it.
When the inserted memory card is full, the video recorder will continue to record on the oldest files that are not locked.
When the engine is ignited, the device will only turn on and start recording. With the engine is off, the video recorder will automatically shut down.
You can lock every record manually at any time with the touch of one button.
|Sensor:||SONY Exmor CMOS sensor|
|ISO sensitivity:||up to ISO3200|
|Display:||2.7″ 16:9 TFT LCD|
|Video format:||H.264 MOV|
|Audio:||Built-in microphone and speaker|
|Memory card slot:||Micro SDHC (Up to 32G)|
|Battery:||3.7V 140mAh Lithium-ion|
|Power supply:||5V 1A|
|Dimensions:||86.5 x 46 x 39.5 mm|
|Operating temperature:||-20°C ~65°C|
- 1 x Mounting stand
- 1 x Charger