Provides the best possible image in extremely low light.
- SONY STARVIS Sensor with high light sensitivity up to ISO 12800
- Video recording in Full HD 1080p@60fps
- The ultra-fast built-in GPS module provides up to 10 times faster positioning than standard GPS devices
- Specially developed free DOD GPS Player V2.0 software
- Supports the latest generation of video technology on a wide dynamic range
- Reducing blur technology which allows you to capture moving at high speed subjects.
- Wide-angle wide-aperture glass lenses f1.6 providing 145 ° viewing angle
- Large 2.7 “display – View your recordings directly on the video recorder
- Sensitive G-sensor
- Automatically turn the device on and off
- Recording mode – Loop Recording
- Parked car surveillance – Automatic motion detection recording; High-definition recording, with extreme file compression (10-minute recording takes up only 0.2GB); Time Lapse mode
- Analysis of each trip
- Possibility of manually locking the files
- Displaying the speed of motion on the video recorder screen
The larger aperture ensures better camera performance in low ambient light.
The built-in GPS module provides up to 10 times faster positioning than standard solutions.
Allows you to view your records with accurate GPS coordinates and speed.
Maintaining WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology ensures optimum exposure under all conditions. This is a key condition for brighter and more detailed recordings at night.
Digital technology which reduces image defocus when capturing subjects moving at high speed.
Thanks to wide-angle lenses, everything that happens in front of your car will be recorded.
Provide impressive image sharpness and prevent distortion.
Automatic motion detection recording; High-definition recording, with extreme file compression (10-minute recording takes up only 0.2GB); Time Lapse mode
If an accident occurs, the recorded file will be locked and the video recorder will not record other videos on it.
When the engine is ignited, the device will only turn on and start recording. With the engine is off, the video recorder will automatically shut down.
When the inserted memory card is full, the video recorder will continue to record on the oldest files that are not locked.
It calculates the distance traveled, the time it takes to cover this distance, and the average speed. Helps you save time and optimize your costs.
You can lock every record manually at any time with the touch of one button.
|Sensor:||SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor|
|ISO sensitivity:||up to ISO12800|
|Display:||2.7″ 16:9 TFT LCD|
|Audio:||Built-in microphone and speaker|
|Memory card slot:||Micro SDHC/SDXC Class 10 (up to 128GB)|
|Battery:||3.7V 180mAh Lithium-ion|
|Power supply:||5V 1A|
|Dimensions:||112.6 x 61.5 x 33.4 mm|
|Operating temperature:||-20°C ~65°C|
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Mounting stand
- CD with software DOD GPS Player V2.0 CD