|Sensor:||Sony IMX258 (1/3.06) CMOS 13MP|
|Lenses:||130° wide angle filed of view|
|Pictures resolution:||12MP (4000×3000)
|White color balance:||Automatic, Sunny, Cloudy, Fluorescent light, Glower|
|ISO:||up to 1600|
|Memory card slot:||MicroSD (above Class 10 or UHS-I, up to 64GB)|
|USB port:||Micro USB 2.0|
|Battery:||Li-Ion 1050 mAh, 3.7V|
|Working in video recording mode:||Approximately 90 minutes|
|Battery charging time:||Approximately 2 h|
|Dimensions:||60 x 41 x 24 mm|
- Multiple modes for recording video and taking pictures.
- Shooting mode at a certain time-lapse time: 0.5s, 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s.
- Special Motion Slow Motion Recording Mode: 720P / 120FPS
- Loop video mode without interruption
- The maximum video recording resolution is 4K (3840x2160px) at 30 frames per second.
- Self-timer: 0.5s, 1s, 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1min, 5 min
- Burst Photo mode – series of photos at 3fps / 5fps / 10fps / 15fps
- Video capture and photo capture mode – Allows you to shoot at a specified interval (3s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1min, 5min) while the camera is recording a video clip.
- Wide-angle HD lenses provide a 130 degree field of view.
- High data compression without loss of recording quality thanks to the H.264 / H.265 encoding technology
- Electronic stabilization of the image – EIS
- Big IPS LCD display 2.0″
- The energy-efficient components help for slower exhaustion of the built-in battery. When recording at 1080p / 30fps you can use the camera for about 90 minutes.
- Manage the camera remotely through your smart device with free application. (for Android OS devices after V4.4 and iOS after V8)
- Waterproof case, which allows the camera to be immersed up to 30m.
- Waterproof case
- Bicycle stand
- Stand for helmet
- Adapter for holding to a tripod
- 3M patches
- USB cable
Where to buy