|RF power broadcasting:||500 mW|
CH1 = 446.00625MHz
CH2 = 446.01875MHz
CH3 = 446.03125MHz
CH4 = 446.04375MHz
CH5 = 446.05625MHz
CH6 = 446.06875MHz
CH7 = 446.08125MHz
CH8 = 446.09375MHz
|Power Supply:||3xAAA batteries|
|Dimensions:||153.62 x 61.3 x 39.46 mm|
- Compatible with all PMR 446 MHz walkie-talkies
- Compact design and wide range of action – up to 8 km.
- 8 Channels – Easy Channel Selection via the buttons on the front panel.
- Supports 38 CTCSS sound codes and 83 DCS digital codes. In combination with the 8 channels, the total number of possible combinations to create a private communication channel is 968.
- Voice activation of the broadcast – The radio detects the voice of the user and starts broadcasting without pressing a button. Choice of 5 levels of voice activation sensitivity.
- Scanning – scan a channel, CTCSS codes, or DCS codes in a channel to detect flow communication.
- Call notification – Select 5 incoming call ringtones.
- Roger beep – Confirmation tone indicates to others it’s clear to talk
- Button lock – When you activate the function, eliminate the possibility of unwanted channel change at accidental button press.
- Power saver circuitry – Unique circuit extends battery life when not transmitting or receiving.
- Automatic silencing caused by a bad connection.
- LCD display.
- Low battery indicator.
- Charging radio batteries into the radio stations via Micro USB.
- Belt clip.
- Headset and Microphone Connector – Allows radio stations to be used as Handsfree devices.
- USB charging cable – 2 pcs.
- 6 pcs. rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries
User Manual (BG)